Here are some of the many reasons that makes our Practitioners at Spinal and Sports Care different to all other Health Care Practitioners at why you should put your trust in us:
If after a thorough examination and assessment with one of our experienced practitioners believe that your condition cannot be helped with treatment at Spinal and Sports Care, or there are better treatment options for your condition outside our clinic, we will recommend an alternative course of action, facilitate this referral and there will be no charge for the initial consultation.
Personalised Hands-On Treatment
- At Spinal and Sports Care you will see an evidence-based Health Care Practitioner. You will receive 1 on 1, evidence based treatment, that is ‘hands-on’ utilising the latest technology. You can expect to be prescribed with several exercises.
- Your treatment will be always individualized, specific to your needs. It will be based upon the results of a detailed initial assessment, subsequent reassessments of your condition and on our continual education and exposure to various acute injuries.
Highly Respected, Talented, Experienced and Trusted Team
- We are experienced practitioners with vast clinical experience. We are accredited with the highest levels of education.
- Whilst we care for many high profile sports people, we have also spent many years looking after children, mums and dads.
- We are highly trained in diagnosis and rehabilitation and will always strive to provide exactly the right treatment for you.
- We have an extensive and trusted network of health professionals and medical specialists that we interact and work closely with.
A Cutting Edge Approach
- At Spinal and Sports Care you will receive cutting edge treatment.
- We have the latest state-of-the-art equipment to cater for all injuries as well as digital X-Rays on site.
- Our practitioners regularly undergo continuing education to ensure that we are able to provide the most up to date and evidence based treatment that we can.
- We are determined and committed that where appropriate, treatment commence on the 1st consultation.
True Commitment To Our Patients
- We have a genuine concern for our patients and our advice is always honest and straightforward.
- We are patient focused and recovery oriented.
- We have early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments available.
- We will always have a Practitioner available for emergencies.
- We strive to diagnose, explain, and treat for the quickest possible resolution for your problem, so you can return to your normal life style.
- We are fully committed to doing all we can to help you recover from your injury.
- If we can’t help you, then we make sure that we will refer you on to someone who can.
Stay pain free
- Our clinic staff is trained to educate you on preventing reoccurrence of pain, through home based exercises and a maintenance program designed for you.
Professional but Relaxed Environment
- We understand that you might be worried about your injury.
- We also understand that if you haven’t had chiropractic before, you might not be sure what to expect.
- Our experienced and friendly staff ensures that our valued patients are cared for in a professional yet relaxed environment.